By Ian Williams | 1 May, 2020
The ‘rollout’ of Colish to the world is going to be a sporty undertaking. To provide a framework for planning, the rollout is split into the following phases (as of May 2020):
- Spark - Getting the idea going (Completed).
- Ember - Getting traction with people and organisations who support the initiative (Completed).
- Glow - Firing up the Alliance, the community platform, mailings.
- Twinkle - Partner onboarding, developing the alpha version of the e-dictionary.
- Dawn - Beta dictionary, ISO en-CE.
- Twilight - Dict release, CoCon, hubs, tools, VAP network, media.
- Sunrise - Deployment of the Colish dict to 1 billion mobiles / devices, certification services.
The time frame for the above is dependent on a multitude of factors - capital, partner willingness, etc, but if the willingness is there, Colish could be available in 2022, in the Chinese year of the Tiger.