By Ian Williams | 14 August, 2020
To work towards getting Colish accepted as a standard around the world we have released the long term Co5s Program. Co5s will provide an orientation framework for partner activities.
The five Co S’s are:
- S for Standards - Establishing technical standards.
- S for Simple - Simplifying English grammar.
- S for Support - Supporting illiterates to be able to read.
- S for Sequence - Releasing a sequence of Colish updates.
- S for Sync - Synchronising the development of tools and methods.