By Marketing | 20 June, 2020
Somewhere in the world a classroom of 10 children are going to start learning English with all its difficulties. That is nearly 80 million a year. English is more difficult to learn in comparison to other continental languages, taking up to two times longer.
Difficulties in learning has a compound effect - the longer it takes to learn and master, the less a child learns, the less they can read, the less they can comprehend other topics in school.
The CoWorld Vision is
- To harmonize and simplify spelling, making it easier in the long term to learn and use.
- To establish a global learning framework
- Children in English mother tongue countries can learn faster, thus making it easier for them to master other basics in primary school.
- Children who learn English as a second language, will be able to learn the language faster.
- Children who are being displaced or migrating can learn English to a global standard and easily pickup where they left off on their journeys.