By Marketing | 18 July, 2020
The first version of Colish, Co1, codenamed ‘Stable’, has its focus on harmonizing English spelling into one dictionary with a couple of spelling simplifications.
2. For who?
- individuals who want to improve their own efficiency,
- for authors, bloggers, who want to reach an international audience.
For national states who want to
- educate their children faster and more effectively,
- empower their children and adults to learn a modern common English,
- use an international common global English within their country.
- who want to improve their culture and efficiency by establishing a common spelling in communications,
- who export and want to deliver documentation in a international and modern English.
3. Release date
- Alpha in Q4 2020
- Final release in Q4 2021,
Via the usual channels.
If you are interested in working in the team to build Co1, integrate it into your education system, into tools, media, etc., please contact us below and one of the team will get back to you.
We are looking forward to speaking to you :-)
UK: 0121 400 1181
Germany: 030 2238 1299
International: +44 121 400 1181
Or drop us a line: